Currently the Special Assistant to the Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN.
- Advise His Excellency the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN about issues on Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Developing programs and coordinating activities with various government agencies to support the growth of technology, encourage innovation, and provide an enabling environment for technology entrepreneurs and tech start-ups.
- Part of the team that formulated the structure for operations and teams within the Office of the Vice President for effective management of the economy and actualization of the governing party’s campaign promises.
- Part of the team that set-up structures for the Social Development, Job Creation and Economic team in the Office of the Vice President.
- Attend meetings and note action points and key decisions for follow up with the Vice President.
- Work with government agencies to develop budget proposals for the 2016 budget and ensure agency activities are in line with government’s economic policies.
- Provide necessary advice on requests from government agencies that require executive ratification and actions from Mr. President or Mr. Vice President.